Made with our mesh and vinyl with 4 1/2 x 12″ pockets to hold 11″ flashers and tackle now with hook and loop closure and a handle and a strap to keep the sleeve bundled up. This has our mesh on the rear side and clear vinyl on the front
We make these in our red, white, black and blue mesh and now in orange mesh
Made for the ever-growing popularity of many colors and sizes of the dodgers used for Kokanee, Trout, Walleye and Salmon.
So much better than putting them in your tackle box and digging through to find what you are looking for.
If you do not see the size you need contact me and I will make custom sizes.
Material- Red, White, Blue, Black, and Orange mesh on one side
Mesh-Poly-mesh: Phifertex Vinyl Mesh is a designer mesh fabric with excellent dimensional stability and flexibility in all climates. Woven from 100% vinyl-coated polyester, this mesh provides moderate privacy and allows filtered interior light as a window covering. Phifertex Vinyl Mesh provides about a 70% shade factor.
Clear Vinyl- 20 gauge premium UV vinyl on one side
Fasteners- 5/8 hook and loop sewn on
PHIFERTEX STANDARD/RECREATIONAL MESH
- 100%vinyl-coated woven polyester mesh
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Flexible in All Climates
- DURABILITY-Functional and durable. The mesh offers excellent performance while withstanding spills, splatters and the bustle of high traffic areas.
- CLEANABILITY- easily cleans with soap and water or 50/50 bleach to water solution
- FADE RESISTANT
- Water and Air can easily pass through
- MICROBAN Antimicrobial Protection-works continuously to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, orders and protect deterioration
- LEAD-FREE: REACH (EC1907/2006) complaint
- GREENGUARD Select Certified
- FLAME RETARDANCE National Fire Protection Association NFPA No.101, “Life Safety Code” Class A rating. Calif.Technical Bulletin 117,Section E, Commercial Standard CS 191-53 (Classification1). Federal Motor Vehicles Safty Standards, Section 571.302, Standard Number 302(FMVSS 302), Flammability of Interior Materials(December15,2006 Edition)
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Unique fluoropolymer fiber construction that extends the life of fabric seams
- High Strength and durability that is unaffected by UV rays, cleaning agents, pollution, saltwater, air, rain, and snow.
- Tenara thread will not rot if left outside year around.
- Remains colorfast even in extreme temperatures and frost
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
- Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing or packaging operations