MATERIALS WE USE IN PRODUCTION OF OUR PRODUCTS
CLEAR VINYL– CLEAR VINYL
20GAUWe now purchase our clear vinyl from Top Value Fabrics TVF This 20 gauge vinyl meets all the needs for us.
Our 20 gauge unsupported clear vinyl features high clarity and a double-polished film
Flame Resistant, UV Resistant
for the solid colored covers, we use Shelter-Rite our main colors are maroon, blue, white and now in red that we order from Sailrite
Shelter-Rite is a tough, waterproof, vinyl-coated polyester fabric with a matte finish on the outer side. This fabric is designed for high performance and flexibility; use for tough applications where high tear strength, high tensile strength, high adhesion and exceptional weather resistance are main applications. With a high abrasion and tear resistance, Shelter-Rite is perfect for chafe protection – protecting and reinforcing worn or stressed areas. Use Shelter-Rite on heavy-duty protective covers, around grommets and trampoline edges, tenting, tailgate curtains, truck and industrial tarps, heavy duty bags, hurricane shutters and gym mat covers.
|Sale Unit:||Sold per linear yard|
|Fabric Content:||100% Vinyl-Coated Polyester|
|Weight:||18 ounces per square yard|
|Care & Cleaning:||Mild Detergent & Water|
|Special Features:||Easy to Clean, Highly Abrasion Resistant, Mold & Mildew Resistant, Stain Resistant, Waterproof|
|Tear Strength:||80 lbs (warp), 80 lbs (fill) ASTM D751|
|Tensile Strength:||375 lbs (warp), 350 lbs (fill) ASTM D751|
|Hydrostatic Resistance:||500 psi|
|Adhesion:||10 lb ft/in (ASTM D751 RF Weld)|
|Life Expectancy:||Estimated 10 years|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
PHIFERTEX STANDARD/RECREATIONAL MESH
For our Mesh we buy from Manart-Hirschand also from SNYDER MANUFACTURING that manufactures here in the USA
“Snyder Manufacturing is a United States manufacturer of premiere quality laminated fabrics, coated mesh and extruded films headquartered in Dover, Ohio. We deliver on-time, high-quality solutions for extensive applications, across numerous industries to commercial, industrial and governmental customers. Snyder Manufacturing has been delighting customers for over 50 years since our founding in 1951 as a first tier supplier to BF Goodrich. The vinyl lamination business launched in 1961 maintained Snyder’s top tier supplier status winning accolades from Hoover Company. Today we continue to invest in research and development delivering innovative and custom engineered solutions. Snyder Manufacturing is an ISO 9001 Registered Company. Our world class manufacturing facility maintains the highest standard of quality. Snyder employees take pride in our high quality products, quality assurance program and process optimization.”less
Address: 3001 Progress St, Dover, OH 44622
Phone: (330) 343-4456
- 100%vinyl-coated woven polyester mesh
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Flexible in All Climates
- DURABILITY-Functional and durable. The mesh offers excellent performance while withstanding spills, splatters and the bustle of high traffic areas.
- CLEANABILITY- easily cleans with soap and water or 50/50 bleach to water solution
- FADE RESISTANT
- Water and Air can easily pass through
- MICROBAN Antimicrobial Protection-works continuously to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, orders and protect deterioration
- LEAD-FREE: REACH (EC1907/2006) complaint
- GREENGUARD Select Certified
- FLAME RETARDANCE National Fire Protection Association NFPA No.101, “Life Safety Code” Class A rating. Calif.Technical Bulletin 117,Section E, Commercial Standard CS 191-53 (Classification1). Federal Motor Vehicles Safty Standards, Section 571.302, Standard Number 302(FMVSS 302), Flammability of Interior Materials(December15,2006 Edition)
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Unique fluoropolymer fiber construction that extends the life of fabric seams
- High Strength and durability that is unaffected by UV rays, cleaning agents, pollution, saltwater, air, rain, and snow.
- Tenara thread will not rot if left outside year around.
- Remains colorfast even in extreme temperatures and frost
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
- Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing or packaging operations
HOOK AND LOOP FASTENERS
We buy all of our Hook and Loop from Halco which has a store in Northern California. Very fast delivery and every size and color we may need. Their product is all imported and is very low-cost comparatively.
History – How Hook & Loop Was Invented
The amazing discovery of Hook and Loop was first made in 1941 by a Swiss Engineer. During a walk in the country with his dog he noticed how difficult it was to detach the barbs (seeds) of the cocklebur plant from his clothing and his dog. The Swiss engineer also being an inventor took a closer look at this extraordinary plant. From this he observed that the seeds -sac was made up of tiny hooks which attached themselves to clothing fiber, animal hair and even human hair. Thus came about the invention of Hook and Loop, a simple but very effective fastening system now used throughout the world The essential principle of Hook & Loop Fasteners has remained the same. Hundreds of tiny hooks engage with loops to provide a recloseable bond. Today many versions of this original fastener exist providing different strengths, appearances and cycle life for countless applications.
Halco strives to provide a great engagement – just like the products we provide – with our Customers, Vendors, Employees and the wider community.
Our core purpose is to help manufacturers succeed by creating fastening systems that improve their products.
BINDING, WEBBING, BUCKLES
We use 3/4 Vinyl black TOPLINE binding around our products as well as 1″ Medium Black Nylon webbing for our handles and for the straps along with 1″ side release buckles that we buy from Manart-Hirsch